Enter a domain name
XML Sitemap Generator. Create XML Sitemaps quickly and conveniently using this free tool.
A good XML sitemap acts as a roadmap of your website that leads Google to all your important pages. XML sitemaps can be good for SEO, as they allow Google to quickly find your essential website pages, even if your internal linking isn’t perfect.
If you are a Getshop Today user, you may not need to use this tool. If you go to your GT Admin area and go to Settings, there in the drop-down menu is option called XML Sitemap. Once you click on it, it will generate your XML sitemap automatically and you will be able to download it. Then upload that file into Google Search Console following the steps described below.
How to Submit Your Sitemap to Google Search Console
1. Sign into Google Search Console.
2. In the sidebar, select your website.
3. Click on 'Sitemaps'. The 'Sitemaps' menu is under the 'Index' section.
4. Remove outdated or invalid sitemaps (if any) like sitemap.xml.
5. Enter the XML sitemap URL generated by this tool or by Getshop Today.
6. Click Submit.